Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

.. a birthday card I made for a special girl whose turning 13


I was asked by a friend of mine if I would make a card for her daughter for her birthday. This year she is turning 13 and she said it was a "big deal" to her daughter. She told me that she liked bright colors ~ flourescent colors and all things having to do with iPods/iPhones. The only set of stamps I had was a set I had bought a long time ago at JoAnn's on clearance and it has all the texting lingo and some symbols in it as well.

I cut out letters and numbers with my Cricut using the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge ~ my favorite. Used all the bright colors that I had. The card is a 5.25" square and is a tri-fold card.

When I showed my friend the picture of the card earlier, I wasn't sure if it was what she had wanted or not.. her reply was "I LOVE IT!" and that she wanted to keep it for herself.. haha. I hope that Destiny likes it.

thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

No comments: