Pages

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Father's Day Card... You're A Classic SC378



I am making some more Father's Day cards to go in my box for Operation Write Home.

I made 9 of these cards and was so pleased with how they turned out.

For this card I used a SCS Sketch~ Sketch Challenge #378 for it:


Used for this card:

card stock: Stampin' UP! Cajun Craze, Old Olive. Brown, Kraft and Cream from XpedX, pattern paper from a Basic Grey 6x6 paper stack
ink: memento brown
accessories: striped embossing folder from Stampin' UP! Oval Punch and Dimensionals
stamp set: retired Stampin' UP! Classic Pickups



thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

3 comments:

Lee Mae said...

Hi Pam! I love your card and the way the sketch is turned - it looks great that way. Thanks for the inspiration- I need to get some card cards done too. Hope you have a terrific Easter!

Margaret said...

Great sketch for a masculine card.

Margaret said...

Great sketch for a masculine card.