Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

MMC #15 ~ StampersBest "Frosty"... Oh By Golly...



Yeah.. I got a Merry Monday Challenge card done on a Monday, not my usual Saturday night.. haha.

Here is the sketch I used:



For this card I used a StampersBest stamp.. Frosty The Snowman ... use code: airbornewife at checkout to get 10% off your order.

Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Be Jolly (I think that's the name) DSP, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
ink: memento black, asst. copic markers
stamps: StampersBest Frosty the Snowman, sentiment from Lizzie Anne stamp set
accessories: nestabilities dies, sewing machine, dimensionals


thanks for looking ~

have a great airborne day!
God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them

10 comments:

Wendy said...

This has got to be one of the cutest snowmen I have ever seen! He's colored so cute and goes perfectly with your papers!
Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Monday's! :)

Carol Lucas said...

Very pretty card: love all the details and your whimsical snow man image is wonderful! Your sentiment fits perfectly, too. (PS I'm an army (retired) wife, too!)

Bonnie said...

What a fun snowman! He looks like he's about to dance off the page.

Lisa said...

Love your card and the bright traditional colors!

Susie said...

Fabulous card. Great job on pulling all of the awesome elements together.

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is so cute, your snowman is adorable. I love the colours and papers you used.

LeAnne said...

Tres cute! You did a great job with your snowman! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Lesley said...

Such a fabulous card Pam, I love your colouring and the mix of papers.

Unknown said...

A lovely christmas card!

Catie Cuddles said...

Beautiful card with an adorable stamp. Such a cute!