Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

TupeloDesignsLLC DT Project "SENDING MONSTER-SIZED LOVE" card using #mftstamps Monster Sized stamps

Happy Thursday..  I have a TupeloDesignsLLC DT card project to share today that uses some awesome My Favorite Things Monster Sized stamps and pattern paper pad,  along with some Lawn Fawn Dies.

Oh my gosh.. these Monsters are sooooo cute!!  They were a lot of fun to color up for the card.


I used the stitched shapes from the Lawn Fawn Scallop Box Card Pop Up Die to make the shapes on the card.  I cut the shapes out of the striped paper, then out of black and inlaid them on the striped paper.



Here are most of the supplies I used on my card ~ links in supply list below:


I used this week's MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge for my card:  MFTWSC371

SUPPLY LIST:

card stock:  Neenah Solar WhiteBazzill Licorice Twist
pattern paper: My Favorite Things Black & White Stripes paper pad
stamps:  My Favorite Things Monster Sized
ink: Lawn Fawn Jet Black InkVersafine Black, AsstCopic Markers
accessories: Scor-BuddyMy Favorite Things Monster Sized (I didn't use the dies, but they are available)Lawn Fawn Lacy Scallop Heart Stackables, Lawn Fawn Outside In Heart StackablesFoam Tape, BigShot, Multi Medium Matte, Lawn Fawn Scallop Box Card Pop UP Die

I thought I'd share a few tidbits about TupeloDesignsLLC that you may not know about.  TupeloDesignsLLC offers an awesome "Loyalty Rewards Program". You will receive 500 points ($5.00) just for signing up, then you will continue to receive 2 pts for every $1 you spend. The points add up quickly and can be redeemed for FREE product ~ they also offer FREE SHIPPING with no minimum purchase requirement and without a required Discount Code! That is the biggest perk for me because I LOVE Free shipping!!   There is also discounted or even Free shipping on International shipments as well. Be sure to check out the TupeloDesignsLLC site for more information.

thanks for looking ~


~ Pam

have a great airborne day!

God Bless All Our Military.. each and every one of them



DISCLAIMER: Some of the products I use have been provided by Tupelo Designs LLC. However, my opinions of the products are my own.

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Awww Pam, this is sweet. I need to make 2 Valentines today for my grandsons. Some great ideas here. TFS!